Surgical head coverings play an important role in the collage of measures to prevent infection in the operating room.The hygienist’s need to completely cover head and hair to prevent particles from falling off is important as is the need for the material to be breathable.
- FarStar® caps cover hair completely and fit snugly to the forehead, facial, and neck
- The physiological need to regulate heat through the head (conduction, convection, and evaporation) is fulfilled
- The cap material is a special elastic viscose non-woven textile that fits itself optimally to the head of its wearer
- The non-woven textile material is produced in a special process, and has fine “air holes“ that are locked by very fine, barely visible fibers
- Hair and skin particles are adhesively trapped so that particle emission into the environment does not take place
|Surgical caps||Surgical Masks||FFP2/3-masks & safety||Surgical gowns and scrub suits||Patient and visitor´s gown||Surgical drapes, sets and components|